CAMBRIDGE CRICKET CLUB
Affiliated to the Eastern Cricket Union
Home Ground: Jim Fouche Park, Nigel
Chairman: Abdullah Rocker
Tel: 011 819 1081
Secretary: Naseem Tadia
1 x field with turf wickets
2 x artificial surface practice nets
HISTORY OF THE CLUB
Cambridge Cricket Club was established in 1945 by Mr G. Anop and Mr BK Bowan. The club initially played friendly matches for five years before joining the Eastern Transvaal Union. The club participated in this league until the Eastern Cricket Union was formed.
The current Chairman Mr Abdullah Rocker joined the club in 1958 and continues to play a major role in the club.
Cambridge is the oldest club to be still playing in the Eastern Cricket union
CURRENT LEAGUES ENTERED:
No leagues won